Ordering and Shipping
1. How do I place an order?
Go to our website and follow the instructions. If you have any questions, please call us at (702) 407-2969 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Can you ship chocolate dipped cookies during warm weather months?
We recommend ordering chocolate dipped cookies during the colder months:
September, October, November, December, January, and February.
In the warmer months we add a layer of ice blankets inside the shipping box but we can NOT guarantee that the cookies will arrive in perfect condition.
3. Can I place an order for a future ship date (delayed delivery)?
Future ship dates are not available for online orders.
4. Can I place an order to be shipped outside of the United States?
No, we currently do not ship outside of the US.
5. Can I place an order and pick it up at one of your retail stores?
Store pickup is only available at our Henderson, NV location at:
1331 S. Boulder Hwy. Ste. 130 Henderson, NV 89015
6. What shipping carriers do you use?
USPS and UPS.
7. Can I use my own UPS Account Number to ship my order?
8. Can I make changes to my order?
Once an order begins processing, it cannot be cancelled or edited. Please make sure all of the information entered is correct.
9. When will my order ship?
Orders normally ship within 3-5 business days (not including weekends and holidays) from the time of receipt. We do not ship during the weekends or major holidays.
10. How will I know when my order is shipped?
Once your order is ready to be shipped, a shipment confirmation email with tracking/delivery information will be sent to the email address provided.
11. What forms of payment are accepted for online purchases?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. All product and shipping prices are in US Dollar.
12. Why did I get charged Tax?
US state and local jurisdictions require Tuscany Cookies to collect applicable sales tax based on product and shipping destination.